Noise Alarm(Noise Indicator)
- Country of manufactureThailand
Noise Alarm is an easy to install and easy to use instrument to protect humans from exposure to high noise levels.
The Noise Alarm is flexible so the noise levels for GREEN, ORANGE and RED lights can be easily set by the user. In a factory the RED value would typically be 85 dB(A), in an office 55 d B(A) and in a hospital recovery room 35 dB(A).
Noise induced hearing loss is the most common cause of hearing loss and is 100% preventable, Noise Alarm is a welcome aid!
Some examples where Noise Alarm can be used are:
– factories, when the red light is on factory workers will know it’s mandatory to wear ear mufflers
– hospital, in corridors near wards a Noise Alarm can be installed to create awareness for visitors to lower the noise level once the light is not green anymore, there is a strong correlation between noise levels and time to recover (the lower the noise level the faster patients recover)
– offices, a Noise Alarm will prevent the ‘cocktail effect’ from happening, people tend to talk louder and louder in a noisy environment
– exhibitions, discotheque, any place where you don’t want to install expensive noise monitoring systems but you do want to alert the noise makers that their contribution in total noise it too high, Noise Alarm is a welcome aid