Reference Sound Source Nor278
- Country of manufactureNorway
- Weight18 kg
- Working Frequency20 KHz
The reference sound source Nor278 is designed to produce a stable and uniform sound power output with unique long-term stability. The high sound power output makes it ideal for sound power measurements in a noisy environment. The rugged, but yet portable and light weight construction is perfect for field us as well a laboratory use. Every effort is made in the design to ensure a uniform frequency response and optimum directional characteristic well inside the requirements in ISO 6926.
• Comparison method for determination of sound power of noise sources according to ISO 3741, ISO 3743-1 and ISO 3747.
- A weighted Sound power output : 93dB re 1 pW (50Hz line frequency)
- Sound power 50 Hz – 20 kHz: 94dB re 1 pW (50Hz line frequency);
- Fulfi ls ISO 6926 for reference sound sources in the extended frequency range 50 Hz – 20 kHz.
- Individual calibrated (accredited calibration optional)
- Long-term stability
- Weight 18 Kg